Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh What a Day.

I'm tired. I came back to work after 16 straight blissful days at home. Sure the kids drove me nuts, and yes, I was sick for half of it, but it was wonderful to be home and do nothing. And by nothing I really do mean Nothing! I don't even think I did a load of laundry.

It's hard being home. Especially with no money.

Aunt Flo also decided to pay a visit. She was gone a year, and decided to come back this weekend. I mean is in it bad enough I'm sick. I really can't deal with this more than once a year. How horrible it is!

Needless to say I didn't get alot done. Not reading or scrapbooking. There is really nothing on TV either. We rented lot's of movies, but there's only so much you can watch. When 30,000 Leagues Under the Sea didn't fly with the hubs, I decided that was it!

So I have nothing clever or funny to say, so I must go. Work is calling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs* I am sorry that Aunt Flo has reared her ugly head. I hope you feel better!