Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feeling better..

I was sick. Really sick. See I've been coughing for like 2 months. I went to the DR and they said I had a cold. I was sick over New Years, and just gor progressively sicker. Finally last Monday, I was hacking with every breath. I could not exhale fully and I was tired from not sleeping. I went to the ER. They gave me a puffer and some cough medicine. Stayed home Tuesday and came to work Wednesday, not feeling any better. I was sent home from work, because I was coughing even worse, had glassy eyes, and had the chills. I went to the DR... He gave me some strong antibiotics, steroids and different cough medicine, PLUS I had a fever..102.1. Wow. I didn't even know. It took until Monday morning to feel remotely better. I'm still sick, but at least I can breathe. I'm still coughing though. If I'm still coughing next week, I will go back to the DR. Hopefully they will do an x-ray or something.

So with all that going on, I haven't had any energy and I've been sleeping lots.

So I'll have to get back to you with my oh so inquisitive posts. :D

2 comments:

Cookie's Mommy said...

glad you are back! **HUGS**

Unknown said...

*hugs* that crap is going around, S had it, I had it, half of my office has it...

Hope you continue to get better!