Friday, August 8, 2008

Once.

I don't know if you've noticed, I have a shitload of music from the soundtrack Once. If you haven't seen this movie, see it. I saw it way back when, but it was bit slow at the beginning, so it was good, but eh. Then I watched it again, and I fell in love. It's a bittersweet lovestory. It still left me with a smile when it finished. And the music. My goodness the music is fabulous. I have been obsessed with it for months now.

I brought my copy into the office for my friend to watch, and she is out "sick" ;) SOO I may have to take it home and watch it a 10th time.

Take a listen, it's Glen Hassard and Marteka on the playlist. Like I said previously and retreat someone put on some country music, and it got me so out of the mood. But this music, though it does not appeal to everyone, gives me inspiration. It's when these songs are in my head, that my heartstrings get tugged and all the lovey dovey journaling comes out. Take a second....gagged enough?

Hee-hee, I just like to share what excites me the most, and if you haven't been able to tell by reading my blog, it's music, art and colors.

So go take a listen, and tell me what you think.

No comments: