Friday, August 29, 2008

We all Skull...


As you may know, I LOVE scrapbooking! It's my passion, so of course I'm always taking pictures that will just go with all those papers I just bought.

My inspiration comes backwards sometimes. So anyway, I'm fascinated (well that was soooo last season) with skulls. I bought everything skulls. I never thought how I would use it, just knew I liked them. So when we went to my firms picnic this year, they were doing face painting. Little M picked a skull!!!! I was able to take a couple of pictures before my camera died. And you know the first thing I thought? It wasn't how cute my little boy looked with a skull painted on his face, but more, whew I can finally use that skull paper I've been hoarding!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. I would think the same way...cute paper..what kind of pictures can I use/take for it. LOL

Bonnie said...

Cute pictures!

You have been tagged my friend. :)
http://inspiredmomof2.blogspot.com/2008/09/tagged-again.html

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

ha ha, LOVe the pic! I can picture the skull pp now!