Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I did it again!

I cut some more off my hair. It's like an addiciton. I just keep cutting. I cut more bangs, because, the other way made me look as if I was going bald. Now I have a mullet. :sad:sad:

So how was your Thanksgiving day? Ours was a little different this year. I didn't want to cook, and didn't want to host at my house. I would have to clean up all my scrapping mess, since I scrap on our dining room table, and that wouldn't go over well with the turkey.

So it was weird, cause I only cooked 3 or 4 things. It wasn't all hurried, I had time to shower and put on some makeup. We went to my sister in laws house where drama ensued.

Let's just say, I will probably be having Thanksgiving dinner at my house next year. :D

Last week I was giddy, this week, yeah, not so much. Don't know what's going on.

No comments: