Friday, February 27, 2009

California Dreamin

Lately I've been having some weird ass dreams.. Like weird... I am not even sure I can talk about them here {shock!}. Not that I don't want to. It's that I can't even explain, they are so weird.

Do you have sensations when you dream?? Like I had a dream I was driving looking for a daycare I wanted to take M to, and I kept feeling around my mouth with my tongue. I could feel something near my wisdom teeth. Like a mass and it was bothering me a WHOLE LOT. Not painful, just weird sensation. So I stop my car, look in my rear view mirror, open my mouth, and see some hideous tumor looking thing in my mouth, kinda hanging from my gums near my wisdom tooth. I am pushing it out with my tongue, and finally free it by pulling on it.. I could feel every thread of skin being ripped in mouth, but I still pulled. It looked like a little brain. It was weird. And what did I do with that strange thing in my hand...I smelled it.

Told you I was weird.

No comments: