Monday, July 23, 2007

Sweet


Oh, I wanted to share a layout (LO) I did this weekend. It was part of a Babycenter Board Challenge to use Chipboard. I think it's my favorite so far. It's hard to use flourishes or swirls with my mainly boy LO's because to me they are kinda girly. But I tried to make it work.
On other news. My baby boy got his first big boy haircut. As you can see in this picture, his hair is on the longer side. No offense to mommas of buzz cut boys, but so many boys have the same look. I was trying to keep something different, something babyish for my sometimes different boy. Hey, it goes with his sometimes different name. Anyway, when the hairdresser asked if my little girl (he was wearing a mickey mouse red and blue shirt!) wanted a shampoo, I said, no, but we are going to use the clippers today. :sigh:

No comments: