Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bottoms up!

Really?? How hard is to squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom UP? Really?

That just bugs me.

I just started reading Evening. I love to read, but hardly ever find time for it anymore. I am deciding it's important to me to read, I will make the time for it. So Evening, so far, eh, it's okay. The whole stream of consciousness writing is a little annoying. I like a more fluid reading myself.

This is a list of books I would like to read (in no particular order)

  • Wicked (Wicked Witch of the West)
  • 1000 years of Solitude
  • Lovely Bones (I've started just never finished)
  • Daughter of Fortune
  • Ines of my Soul
  • 1000 Little Pieces
  • Marie Antoinette Biography
  • Nights in Rodanthe
  • Guardian
  • Harry Potter (1-7)
  • Love in the time of Cholera

The only books I don't have at home are Wicked and Ines of my Sould (comes out Sept. 1, 2007) and Harry Potter 2-7.

I really, really, really want to read those. It'll be my goal to finish up Evening by next week and to finish Marie Antoinette or Lovely Bones or start Harry Potter. Which do YOU think I should start up?

SO, I heard this tidbit on GHH2. (Yes I know) Apparently the whose yo' daddy storyline will not come till the end of August. Personally, I think it's fine. I WAS going to choke someone over it. But you know what, BRAVO GH! You keep me coming back for more. The whole angst between Jason and Liz, and Lucky's utter stupidity has me groaning at times, but most times I really enjoy watching it. And it's not like "I" don't know who Jake's daddy is (and almost all of Port Charles apparently).
Another thing really tickling my fancy is Sam. I didn't like her for a long time. But when I see her feisty self come out and slap, correction B-I-T-C-H slap Carly. OMIGOD... I had to rewind that to see it again.

Can I just quickly mention how smokin' hot Steve Burton is? No seriously. I've always liked Steve, but now he's all buffed out. He's been doing some serious working out. It's poppin'!

BB8 is really killing me right now. Nick! OMIGOD, are those people stupid??!!!! Really??? And WTF is up with Eric. There is no way in hell America voted to evict Nick. I don't believe it. I just don't. Kail has got to go... Really... What so Jen and Kail save themselves AGAIN. Now don't get me wrong, I like Jen. I like how she doesn't let anything personally affect her and how she takes Evil's crap. She is honest. Evil, while fun and exciting at first, has really gotten under my skin. Who talks to another human being like that?? Especially someone who could be your daugther. I mean show some respect. He's such an asshat! Put him up next. What about Amber??!! What is wrong with her?? I liked her and now she is just a huge liar. Why??!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lmfao...did you read the spoilers today? There is still hope that Nick will stay tonight...atleast I am hoping with all my heart and for the sake of my eyes that he stays.

I don't get what the hell Eric is doing...I read someone said he is using the info from us on how we vote to use to his advantage, not to do as we want him to...I don't get it though. I guess the draw to win "some" money isn't as strong as the draw to win it ALL. grrrr.

I want kail gone, I can't stand to see Amber cry any longer and Dustin is a selfish ass. :D

Unknown said...

:(

seriously...sad about last night's show. :(

GOOOO HOH (don't want to spoil if you haven't read yet) Revenge is sweet!

Andrea said...

It would only be cool if she nominated Dustin and Amber. She gave up her best friend, they should give up theirs. But she didn't :( (I read the spoilers)