Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Tit A Tat

That just popped into me head.


I just got an email that my photobook shipped yesterday!! I am so excited! If you wanna take a look it's is click here.
I basically scanned all of Mateo's artwork from the last year at nursery school. Not "everything" made it in the book, but all the "nicer" ones made it. A friend at work did it with her daughters art projects and it turned out really nice. I can see doing this once a year, because when they are little they do SOOOO much stuff, it's hard to keep it all. Plus it's a hardcover book and the size of my scrapbooks, so we can look at the book and we can store it with my scrapbooks. I am so excited!!!
Speaking of my little boy. I now know why men love long hair. My son is starting early. After work, I usually like to put my hair in a bun, just cause it bothers me and it's hot. Well, Mateo prefers it "down". If he sees me putting it up, he says, 'No Mommy! Put your hair down!' Once I do, all of a sudden "I'm cute", if my hair is up "not so cute" Boys.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great idea!!! WOW...YES, I will copy this. :)

It was so good to talk BB with you last night. I miss ya girl! *hugs*

Unknown said...

Ok, just checked out the book and I really really love it!!! That is awesome...maybe I can just start this in Kindergarten...since my kids have YEARS of preschool on me. ;)

Unknown said...

BIG BROTHER WAS AWESOME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!