Monday, September 17, 2007

Bzzzzz....

That's because I'm busy like a bee!
Fall TV is coming up and I can't decide what I want to watch. PLUS, I'm getting some of my scrapping mojo back (at least I think so!) So I've been doing and craving scrapbooking. So much so, that I haven't even watched all of last week's GH! Plus I have this book I'm trying to finish. I'm not having any luck. It's a book club pick, and I can't get into it. I do not relate with any of the characters and it's dragging.. When will I have time to finish?? Meeting is on the 26.. One more week!

Other than that..

Oh, I really have to write some of these things Mateo says. Every night before he goes to sleep (his bed is on our room)
He says, I love you Mommy,
"I love you Mateo"
I love you Daddy
"I love you too Mateo"
I say "I love you from the bottom of my heart"
"I love you from the bottom of my stomach"

Another, we were cuddling in bed while watching some cartoons.
I say "I love you my little baby"
Operative word is little.
"I love you my BIG momma"
I'll leave you with those funnies for today. I swear I have a ton..
And here are some of my recent work:






2 comments:

Unknown said...

your pages look great!!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Yay for MOJO! You must have stole mine! Can I have it back now? LOL! Your pages are awesome! I love the 'cousins' one!