Thursday, December 20, 2007

Book Club Pick!

Oh I almost forgot! January's book is:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

I've never read any Jany Austen so I'm pretty excited. I am in love with the PBS version of Pride and Prejudice... I can't wait.
I'm reading Esperanza Rising. I needed something a little bit lighter after the density and thought provoking 100 years. It's a quick read. I'm already half way done. I hope to have it done tonight.
My oldest had to read the crucible. We bought it, and I want to read it too.
I also love that Mateo has picked up my love of reading. He loves books. I hope to encourage him more. He sees me reading and he wants to read too. So cute... Victor, well not so much. He's just not a reader.
Okay, okay this thing isn't saving. Let's see if this works.

No comments: