Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Maple Syrup smells good . . .

Every morning when I come to work, I'm greeted with the sweet smell of maple syrup. Sometimes bacon, but mostly maple syrup. It permeats the air of my parking garage and my walk through the atrium till I get inside the glass doors of our building. The Original Pantry Cafe is right next door to our building. This place usually has a line outside the door. I've never had breakfast there, but I've had lunch, and takon home dinner. It's good old home cooking food. Grease and all. mmm....

Oh, and something I forgot to mention yesterday. Blake Lewis' CD "Audio Daydreams" came out on Dec. 4th. Go buy it! I haven't been able to pick up my copy, but I will this weekend! Yeah, I can't wait. Although I haven't heard a single on the radio yet (like Jordin Sparks' "Tatoo") I'm still excited, cause I'm pretty sure it will be good stuff. I loved his style from the get go.

Oh oh, I also was able to find the Plumb Cd "Blink" at my Target. I was going to order online, but something about paying shipping always shoos me away. So I went to my Target a couple of times and couldn't find. Then on my stop to buy trash bags, I went to the CD section and found it in the Christian section. Now I know that her previous albums were considered a little bit more Christian Rock, but I don't think this CD falls in that category. It's not so much rock anymore. But eh.

Today is my oldests birthday. He is turning 17. Wow time flies by! He got some cologne, and his dad is out searching for a little something else. I ordered a cake, white with lemon custard. His dad asked what he wanted to eat, cause we always cook a special dinner for birthdays around here. He wants steak. So we will be putting up the grill tonight and grilling us some steaks.

Crap! My cell phone has been disconnected!!! Did I forget to pay for it??! Crap! You don't realize how important a cell is, till they cut you off.

3 comments:

Jovi said...

happy birthday, lil vic!!

lol on the cell- i tell my students they are sacred objects (for them, not me...i use mine like once a month and mostly don't carry it- my sacred object is my sunglasses! i can. not. leave w/out them) and they don't believe me...then every semester, some of them lose theirs and they are like "you are so right!". um, yeah!

laughingdollstudio said...

Happy Birthday Victor!!!! I can't believe he's 17. SEVENTEEN!

I need to hear that Plumb CD of yours Marie. Did you bring it to work today?? Gimmie, gimmie.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR!