Thursday, December 13, 2007

My day wasn't all that bad..

Well, in spite of the fact that I almost ran out of gas in the not so thrilling area of downtown Los Angeles. After running late, not brusing my hair, and Mateo not wanting to wake up, I put Victor's 1993 jean jacket on Mateo. It's a little small in the arms, but it was freezing this AM (like 43 degrees!!!) Normally Mateo doesn't like any type of jacket but he wore this one, and a hat! and then he told me to take pictures of him and Mickey. That's prolly why I forgot to brush my hair..
Looking at these pictures, I think, ya know, my day wasn't all that bad..



3 comments:

Cookie's Mommy said...

awwwww, he looks great! Great pics! You rock Mama!

Unknown said...

those are beautiful pictures...he is getting so big!

Kristi said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Those pictures make me smile...