Friday, December 14, 2007

Me Me Me.. I've been tagged

My good friend Debi tagged me!! It's the Me Me Me game. So here is some stuff about MEEEE... Also, sorry it took so long.. I had to think for a while on this..

8 things I'm passionate about:
My amily
Scrapbooking
Photography
Reading
Music
Friends
Blogging
Cooking

8 things I want to do before I die:
Go to Hawaii
Live to see a cure for juvenile diabetes
Act in something people actually see (not in my own head)
Write a book
Go to Europe
Meet my awesome cyber friends in person
Go on a scrapbooking retreat
Go Skydiving (maybe not really, just like to say it in theory!)

8 things I say often:
OMIGOD!
It's Like...
You know...
V-I-C-T-O-R-!!!!!!
You have got be kidding me!
My _____ itches (insert any body part)
Seriously?

8 books I've read recently: (this is easy)
100 years of solitude
Caramelo
Red Rover
I know why the caged bird sings
Evening
I love you this much!
Simba and Nala at Play
The Very Hungry Caterpillar

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
This Woman's Work - Kate Bush
Blush - Plumb
Push it - Salt-N-Peppa
Anything Expose
Con te Partire - Andrea Boccelli
Summertime - Will Smith
Funky Cold Medina - ?? (I'm having a brain fart, what is his name?)
Only Hope - Mandy Moore

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
Sense of humor
Shared interests
Honesty
A Shoulder to lean on
a little bit naughty
great listner
non-judgmental
Craziness

8 people who should totally do this MeMe game:
Jovi - Dodge Wrencing
Stacie - Falling of a Bridge
Jill - Crazy Bannanas
Kelci - Crafy Mama
Shanna - Scrappy Sketches
Kristi - Kristi's Ramblings

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhh, I love yours...I will try to complete mine this weekend. :D

laughingdollstudio said...

Hey Itchy Girl!! You make me laugh. I KNOW you had no problem picking out the songs because music is so inspiring to you. Good job sweetie!! Love ya!

Deb

Jovi said...

cool! made me laugh, as usual. i was telling a friend about your myspace changeup today...whatever happened with that??

Cookie's Mommy said...

Tone Loc!!!!