Thursday, December 27, 2007

The week after

Hi. I can't remember what I was gonna say, but wanted to let you know that, yes we are still here, alive & kicking and we survived the tamale induced comas.

There was way too many presents as always. What is it with totally going over what I wanted. I got Mateo 2 gifts. And a handful of stocking stuffers, like a power range electric toothbrush, a Diego wash mit a Diego lantern to play with. Then his dad gets all crazy. Really, like fucking crazy. I told him not to, but he did it anyway.

I think part of it is that as he was growing up, he had very little. Sometimes nothing at all, well most times. No birthdays, no holidays, nothing really. I think he tries to make up for it with his kids. God bless him. I know he means the best for them, and wants them to not want for anything, but at the same time, is being way overindulgent. I don't even want to say what Mateo received, but suffice it to say, we are going through the toybox this weekend to donate ALOT of toys.

I love being home, cause I'm home till next Wednesday, but I get so out of my routine. I know it's bad, but I am used to doing things a certain way. So I forget to give myself my medicine when I am supposed to. Then I feel like shit for the next 2 days. That's where I'm at right now. Doesn't help that we went to see George Lopez with my SIL, and I had a Strawberry Daiquiri. See, I'm really not supposed to have alcohol, it messes with my sugar level. And it did. And it totally sucks I drank it when we got there, and we got there 40 mins. early. So by the time the show started, I really didn't feel good. Great! I think that's why I didn't enjoy it as much. I was thirsty and my lips were chapped. I'm still paying for it today. But I'm back on track.

Geez, I started off by saying I didn't know what I was gonna say, and I started this whole shabang.

But now with gift making & giving over with, I'm going to concentrate of scrapbooking. It feels like I haven't done my own scrapping in forever. I'm gonna go do that now.

I changed the look of my blog. I am so over the holidays and all the cheer. I also added one of my new favorite songs to my playlists. Yay! It's called "The Way I am" I dedicated it to the hubs. He eats that shit up. I'm not the cuddliest mushiest person in the world, so sometimes I dedicate songs to him to let him know how I feel. I played it for him the other night, and he closed his eyes and listened. Then he hugs me. Ah, it went over well. It's kinda quirky, but that's how we are too. He's very much the mushy, likes to cuddle and foreplay kinda guy. I'm the I'm too hot, scoot over, hurry up kinda girl. Opposites do attract, we've been together 18 years. So yeah, I think I said way too much than what I wanted. Night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new look...got your mail too, thank you. :D

hope you get back on track with your meds...TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!

Unknown said...

check my blog for a lil somethin somethin for ya!