Wednesday, February 27, 2008

But I'm a Good Kisser.

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been in a slump. I've been sick. The teenager has been on my nerves, or I've been scrapping.
But my little one is so cute! He turned 4 two weeks ago. We went to Chuck E. Cheese, and I realized that he is such a young 4 year old. I like it that way! Alot of those other kids are so rough and tough.
(in response to him acting naughty)
Mateo: Mommy can I give you a kiss.
Mommy: No, Mateo you have to pick up those toys you threw first.
Mateo: Aw, but Mommy, I'm a good kisser.
Mommy: Oh okay!

Then he plants one of my cheek. I mean who can resist that right?
My little star.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

muahahahaha yes, bubs is a charmer like that too...little shits. ;)

Happy belated birthday Mateo, hugs from us!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Cute, cute . . love the glasses!

Is that a Kelci purse in the background? LOL!