Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Style.

Did I tell ya'll that I cut my hair?? Well I didn't do it myself this time, I actually had a professional do it.

I was tired of my long hair, you can see some if it here. or heck, right here..
this was from phone, I won't tell you who I sent this gem of a photo to, but it was taken for a specific person ;)
and no it's not WHAT you think!
Well this look lasted about an hour at work, then it's up in a pony or a braid, or something, at work, and really what fun is that? No style, just meh..

Well here it is! It's not the greatest, it's with my camera phone, and yup, that's where I work! My new style.. It's a bit shorter than I was expecting, it's still pretty long at the back though. Looks like a long mullett! LOL! Lots and lots of layers up top. I wanted something funky. We'll see how long it lasts, it will probably grow out pretty quickly, and i probably won't cut it again for another year and they can take another 6 inches off!

So what you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it! you look great, nice cut!

Jovi said...

look at you, big kid! i know what you mean about hair that is just long...that's how mine is. you look lovely!