Friday, August 10, 2007

El Switcheroo

Not so suprised, but I had a glimmer of hope. If you read spoilers here you might know that even after Amber's huge explosion they showed last night, the houseguests got together and decided for their best interest to keep Eric, all except Dani, Dick, Jen and Zach. America's player isn't playing for America. At least not my America. Ugh, it makes me so mad. I'll be glued to the spoiler sites, reading all that happens in that house this week. I'm sure Dick is gonna explode more than once and it's not going to be pretty.

ANYWAY, have you heard of One Republic... Omigod, they are great. Listen to "Apologize". It's like one of those songs I could hear playing on Grey's Anatomy. Speaking of Grey's. Is anyone not soo excited for the new season? I am not. I am most excited about Heroes, Lost, Pushing Daisies looks good, and that one with Christina Applegate when she loses her memory looks funny. I love Christina. Oh and Survivor (of course!)

No comments: