Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Evening

I finished Evening. It was an interesting read. It wasn't the greatest romance ever told, in fact, I was a little hard pressed at calling it a romance at all. He was a player. And the romance was in her head. Also, alot of the characters were not fully developed, but there was a supposed great friendship, that I just never saw. On the good part, I really enjoyed this style of writing. The ramblings of a woman on morphine. It really does a good job at putting into words your stream of concsiousness. I think like that, so it was easy for me to follow. I also like how they were able to give you snippets of her life in those brief snippets.

So on to my next book. I think I'm gonna finish Marie Antoinette. That will probably take longer, since it's hard back and I won't be able to carry it around to my various appoitments. But I hope to be finished in 2-3 weeks. I'm about 1/4 of the way through it now. I'll just pick up where I left off.

I have a bunch of projects I want to do now. Like right now today. You know when you want to do everything in the world?

I have photo mats I have to get to. I want to create a book of Mateo's art from school. Like this one. I want to read. I want to scrapbook. I want to pick up my camera again and practice with my photography. I wanna lie down and sleep. I wanna clean. I want to get my hair cut and died. I want to help out my SIL who is going through a rough time right now. I want to take Mateo to see Diego, but money is tight, so it's either Diego or school clothes for Victor.

Is it me or is money tight everywhere right now?? Our milk is 2 gallons for $7.50 at the local dairy. WTH??!! At the market it's 2 gallons for $6.49, or one gallon for $4.39... Eggs are $2.19 a dozen.. Flour tortillas ar $5.00 a pack! That's where all my money is going.

Man, I have to pee, but I don't need water yet. That just means, that in 15 mins. I'll have to get up again JUST to go get water. What a waste of steps.

1 comment:

Jovi said...

hey sweetie! don't worry about soccer practice, he's only 3...i'm surprised they ahve 3 year olds who will pay attention to that stuff! zion wouldn't, that's for sure.

and it's "ado" (as in "much ado about nothing), not adieu (as in "good bye!) :) :)

xoxo