Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

I was 'tagged' by the incredibly talented Shanna

So here's the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as
links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their
blog .

7 'Fantastic' Facts:

1. I not only bite my nails, I bite my cuticles.
2. I love to pick my son's nose. (Hell I like to pick my own too!)
3. I am quite flexible ;)
4. I should be working and not playing along
5. I have worn the same work shoes for a year.
6. I have not scrapped in 3 weeks!
7. I like to cuss, alot. Really, alot.

My 7!

Marcia - Mom of 4, super scrapper!

Jovi - Deliciously food & knit diva!

Stacie - Super friend, weight loss guru, mom of 2 living in her tornado

Debi - Talented and creative artist!

Katrina - Scrapper superb mom of 2 in the IE!

Kelsy - Talented and creative scrapper of a goose.

Jill - #1 photographer momma canuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg, i am terrible about doing these....I will try.

I miss you chica...hope you blog more often. :D