Tuesday, December 9, 2008

F U!!! Vent

Warning: Vent

Why do people have to be so rude. I don't care if you puff on your cancer sticks all day long. But don't blow your smoke in my direction. Are you so inconsiderate of other peoples lives? I mean I guess if you don't care about your own, you wouldn't care about anyone else. They should give people tickets who walk around blowing cancer into my face. I admit, when I am walking and someone is smoking in front of me, I gag, cough, and generally make a HUGE deal, as if I'm choking. You know waving my hands in my face furiously, making faces. That's me.

Or those people outside my office building who stand near the door and smoke. You know, people, regular non-smoker people pass through those doors, and have to inhale the fumes. And it's funny cause no matter how many tiems I complain to the building or how many times they are told not to stand there (it's against the law in CA), they still do it. So what they are immune to the rules?? Or it's cold and raining out there and they need to take shelter by the door to stay warm and dry. Well FUCK YOU! Go out in the rain and get your fucking ass wet. DO NOT stand there and expect everyone else to inhale your cancerous fumes. You know? Fuck You!

:D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, oops, sorry. ;)